THE 7 V 7 LEAGUE AT POWER HAUS
ALL GAMES PLAYED AT POWER HAUS SPORTS
- SISL Indoor League Fall 2016/2017
- Event Registration : Open Now
- Event Dates: September 01 – November 20, 2016
Register for the 7V7 League
SISL Sanctioned Indoor 7 v 7 league – Rule Guidelines
- We will have 2 age groups in the 7 v 7 – U7 (birth year 2010) and U8 (birth year 2009). If not enough teams are in each division – teams will be contacted to see if they want to combine with the other division.
- Roster size will be limited to 12 players. Players on the field will be 6 field players and a goalie. Game will not be played or continue if less than 5 players on the team.
- Field size will be 50 yds. (length) x 21 yds. (width)
- Deliberate heading is not allowed in 7v7 games. If a player deliberately heads the ball in a game, an indirect free kick will be awarded to the opposing team from the spot of the offense. If the deliberate head occurs within the goal area, the indirect free kick should be taken on the goal area line parallel to the goal line at the nearest point to where the infringement occurred.
- A build out line will be used in these games – The build out line promotes playing the ball out of the back in a less pressured setting. When the goalkeeper has the ball in his or her hands during play from the opponent, the opposing team must move behind the build out line until the ball is put into play.
Once the opposing team is behind the build out line, the goalkeeper can pass, throw or roll the ball into play (punts and drop kicks are not allowed). After the ball is put into play by the goalkeeper, the opposing team can cross the build outline and play resumes as normal. The opposing team must also move behind the build out line during the goal kick until the ball is put into play. If a goalkeeper punts or drop kicks the ball, an indirect free kick should be awarded to the opposing team from spot of the offense. If the punt or drop kick occurs within the goal area, the indirect free kick should be taken on the goal area line parallel to the goal line at the nearest point to where the infringement occurred.
- No offside will be called.
- Size 4 ball
- Unlimited substitution will be allowed.
- Certified referee will be used.
- 2 Halves – 25 minutes with 5 min half time. No added time.
- Other rules will follow Standard Rules of the game (with the exception of throw in – this will be changed to kicks due to being indoors).
For more information – please contact SISL at email@example.com or 618-558-1553